To be recognized by the Ecuadorian community:
- For being the best institution for students to learn, practice and train in the English language at an affordable price, with inclusive policies and through innovative methodologies.
- For promoting the American Culture through our high quality events.
- For being a Binational Center that specializes in American subjects and English education.
- For providing updates on opportunities for educational and cultural exchange between Ecuador and the United States.
- For being a dynamic example of ethical and moral values highlighted by the American society, such as non-discrimination.
- For facilitating social responsibility programs sponsored or endorsed by the Government of the United States in Ecuador.
- For being the most active Binational Center in the region.